Are you looking for a great way to give back to your school that would also look great on a resume? Consider coming to volunteer with us.
As PTA Treasurer, your busiest times of year will be at the beginning of the school year as we process membership deposits, as well as State and National Membership Dues. This job requires approximately 8 hours per month, including attending monthly PTA meetings.
• Collaborate with the PTA President to generate the annual PTA budget.
• Prepare the annual audit and tax return.
• Pay bills and reimbursements as required.
• Oversee ongoing PTA finances, ensure adherence to approved PTA budget.
• Prepare and present budget report for each PTA board and general meeting.
• Make and record deposits
• Coordinate petty cash boxes for events
**Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus but not required!**
If you are interested in this position, please contact PTA President, Zoo Flynn, at email@example.com.